You may have heard about the new General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), that comes into effect May 25, 2018.
Vincent Holland Tours collects your information (such as name and e-mail address) when you voluntarily purchase services. This may include e-mail address, , telephone numbers, address and other data needed to provide services to you. We will only require the minimum personal information we need and use it only to provide the services you have requested.
We do not collect aggregate information about overall user activities online and e do not send any newsletters.
Some of the Personal Information we collect is shared with the hotels where you will be staying, tourguides and transportation companies. (e.g., your hotel name for pick-ups and drop-offs, your mobile phone number, etc.)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to all our offer and bookings, unless communicated otherwise.
General terms and conditions
1. These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, propositions and contracts with Vincent Holland Tours.
2. These general terms and conditions are also written, for the staff and employees of Vincent Holland Tours.
3. Any person who enters into a contract with Vincent Holland Tours on behalf of or for the benefit of another person is severally liable for all obligations arising from the contract.
4. If the counter party has included general terms and conditions that conflict with the general terms and conditions of Vincent Holland Tours, the terms and conditions of Vincent Holland Tours prevail, unless explicitly and written agreed by both parties.
Contract / Price / Payments
1. Prices only includes that what is explicitly offered in the contract by Vincent Holland Tours.
2. Prices exclude VAT, governmental levies, unless they have been indicated in the contract.
3. All propositions and offers made by Vincent Holland Tours, are without engagement. Without mentioning of a period of acceptance, there cannot be any liability or claim on the propositions done by Vincent Holland Tours.
4. The contract applies only to the date and duration mentioned in the contract.
5. Vincent Holland Tours is allowed to let third parties carry out (parts of) the contract. Articles 7:404, 7:407 lid 2 and 7:409 BW are explicitly excluded.
6. Counter parties are liable themselves for adequate insurance (e.g. cancellation, health, loss of property).
7. Payments need to be made in the currency mentioned in the contract.
8. Upon conclusion of a contract with Vincent Holland Tours an advance payment must be paid of 20% of the total agreed sum within 14 days.
9. If the performance agreed upon, starts/takes place within 14 days, the total agreed sum must be paid immediately and in full.
10. The remainder of the agreed upon sum must in all cases be received by Vincent Holland Tours no later than 14 days before the performance agreed upon starts/takes place.
11. In case of late payment, the counter party is without prior notification automatically in default. Vincent Holland Tours has in that case the right to terminate the contract. Vincent Holland Tours has the right to claim the costs which have already been made for the contract.u.
Cancellation / Termination of the contract
1. A counter party can only cancels the contract by means of a letter or email to Vincent Holland Tours. Date of cancellation, is when V-incentive has received the letter of email. The counter party is liable to pay cancellation charges.
These charges are as follows:
o Cancellation to (but not including) 14 days prior to (the start of) the agreed performance: the deposit.
o Cancellation between 8 days (included) and 14 days (included) prior to (the start of) the agreed performance: 50% of the agreed sum.
o Cancellation within 7 (included) days of (the start of) the agreed performance: the full-agreed sum.
o Cancellation charges must be paid within 14 days after the cancellation has been confirmed by Vincent Holland Tours, after which the counter party is automatically in default.
2. Vincent Holland Tours may terminate the contract because the counter party is in default. Vincent Holland Tours is at all times entitled to keep the deposit for damages as well as to claim real damages, if the would exceed the sum of the deposit.
3. If Vincent Holland Tours terminates the contract, before the start of the contract, because they are unable to supply the contract a full refund will be made to the counter party.